Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Student Teaching - Day 59

Wow!  I made it to Spring Break!!  YAY!!!

I have so many goals I want to accomplish with this week of free time! I've made a huge to-do list of all the things I need to do before I can graduate (coming up in 26 days!):
  • Make a graduation invitation on facebook 
  • Complete the Utah State Ethics review online
  • Write my Graduation speech (I told you guys I was elected Valedictorian, right?)
  • Complete my interview assignment (I basically will give myself a job interview to prepare for future teaching positions -- post in the comments if you want to see it when it's done!)
  • Complete the grading assignment (I interviewed some teachers on their grading philosophies, feel free to read it here)
  • Complete Part III of my Senior Project.
  • Write my management case studies.
  • Make a vlog?
Well, the Vlog probably won't happen because I also have a huge to-do list for the wedding.  It includes:
  • Take my dress to the alterer
  • Drop off my ring to be resized (and pick it up a week later)
  • Go to my bridal shower at UVU
  • Go to my bridal shower in Logan
  • Keep bleaching my teeth!
  • Get some much needed rest!
Not to mention that I need to finish some projects for my students:
  • Grade Excel Projects
  • Prepare for Accounting lessons
  • Prepare review for Excel Test
  • Update Canvas pages for the rest of the term!
Let's hope I can get all this done and be ready to finish my student teaching with a BANG!

UPDATE:  I got really sick two days after writing up this list.  I think I finished about half of the items and managed to drag myself through the other half.  Thank goodness that I had time to just lay in bed and relax!  I guess I accomplished one of the goals for sure!

No comments: